Wednesday, March 13, 2013

6 Days of Spring Linky Party Winners

Time to announce the winners of the 6 Days of Spring Linky Party!
 We had so much fun seeing all your great projects.  Thanks for all the amazing spring inspiration.  I want to share a few of my favorites, but first let's get to those winners!

The winner of the  $250 Pottery Barn gift card is:


The winner of the $50 in merchandise from Jennifer Rizzo's new shop is

 Congratulations, please contact Jennifer Rizzo to claim your prizes!

I loved everyone's projects but wanted to share just a few of my favorites here -

How cute are these eggs from Posed Perfection?


I'm in love with all the fun spring touches Bethany from This Little Estate added to her home.


The Decorating Duchess showed us how she changed her living room from winter to spring with some new pillows and accesories.


Finally I love this sweet and easy mason jar project from Making Home Base.


Thanks again everyone for showing us your stuff!

 photo kellysignature_zps208c88df.png

5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love everything I just saw! I'm just in love with Spring! Thanks for the post Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT "stuff" and congrats to the winner- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing my mason jar, friend! You're a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this
    article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    My weblog - garbage disposer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature Kelly! So sweet of you. I really enjoyed checking out everyone's little touches of spring! It certainly doesn't feel like it today, where we are, but hopefully soon!!

    Thanks again!

    xo

    ReplyDelete